In France a guesthouse is called Gîte.
Our gîte is fully equipped. Guests can enjoy comfortable beds and a newly fitted shower room. In the evening you can relax on the terrace and enjoy a nice glass of local Cahors wine with beautiful panoramic views. You'll be enchanted by the tranquillity that radiates from our environment.
* sitting area with armchairs, TV and CD player
* dining table with chairs for 4 persons
* 1 double bedroom with wardrobe
* 1 bedroom with 2 single beds (3 beds possible) and a spacious linen closet
* luxury shower room with wash basin
* washing machine
* well-equipped kitchen with everything for a full range of cooking activities
The windows and doors are equipped with screens so that they can be opened at all times. There is a lovely terrace with a table and six chairs and sun loungers with cushions are also available. The gîte has a large awning that will give plenty of shade on hot days.